Great Bike Rock Music

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Great Bike Rock Music

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Oh Katana you anorak!!!!!!! hahahahahaha PMSL! Bless, bit young to remember I am![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Gix
    Participant

The masses against the classes – M.S.P.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Guitars, Mike Oldfield. (depending on the mood, great!!!)

Ride Safe

Wild01
    Participant

Gotta say, AC/DC rule man!! For Those About To Rock (Booom) We Salute You!!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

Stan_DB
    Participant

How about Led Zeppelin mate? [:D][:D][:D]

Ride Safe

Stan_DB
    Participant

Another 1, # 1 for me, Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms!!!
    Jee was around 16 when we went to a live concert, my friend driving a Renault R4, got the car back in a couple of pieces, his dad (luckely didn’t mind, a Doctor hahaha…. this would take a very, very long story to explain, hahaha… cant stop laughin about it, so many bikers we helped that got stuck in the mud in Torhout #1), no bad feelings for bikers you know, just the car when we returned home, was a total wreck, bumpers missing, tow-hooks missing, one guy got out and wrecked the front of the car, etc…, should have seen the back hahaha… think this is for “good samaritan” topic. [:)][:D][}:)]
    This is a true story.

Ride Safe

Wild01
    Participant

Yep, Zep rule dude. I remember when I was ??? (can’t remeber)we went to the “Age of Aqurius” 20 year celebration festival in Nimbin (Hippy town in bush of Australia)and there was the best Led Zeplin trib band, totally wasted on magic mushrooms and it was far out man!!![:D]

Wilba Wild 01

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Well party on dude! We got led zeppelin, What about ZZ top?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Stan_DB
    Participant

ZZ Top rocks, great video clips. [:D]

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Black Sabbath Paranoid!

Stan_DB
    Participant

Great Barmy, got the feeling, “why i didnt think about that!”
    [:D]

Ride Safe

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Who sang “When Black Friday Comes?”

Radar

Robinson Crusoe??

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSX Rat
    Participant

PMSL

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Caught up with your sleep then Radar?? On form again tonight eh? LOL![:D]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.