Got New 09 R1. UPDATE – PICS ADDED!!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Got New 09 R1. UPDATE – PICS ADDED!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Well got home today and still no cover note from HASTINGS,so couldnt pick the bike up.I paid them in good faith on friday and they said they will send it that day….hello its tuesday and 1st class aint that bad.I rang them up and gave them a peice of my mind and they said they didnt understand why its not arrived yet.I1ve got a bike which am insured for and leagal and cant pick the slag up yet….bummer.Hastings said they will send another covernote out speicial delivery which they will waiver the cost of post(wow).Very pissed off and yet another sleepless night lol.Whatch hthjis topic.:(.

BigBen
    Participant

i know how youre feeling matey, insurance companies are just sh*t. im just waiting for mine to be put on the database so i can tax it online…ive paid for 2 days insurance and i cant ride it :@
    can imagine its worse waiting for a new toy though..at least itll be worth the wait. itll give you a bigger grin factor when you get it out the showroom and give it a tootle.

Radar

Did you get sorted yet Digger?

Scouser
    Participant

Diggers got it now, last time I spoke to him he’d done done 100 miles, then the rains came. I’m sure he’s put a few more on the beast now. He’s looking at ways to take it to bed, not for protection, but for lustful sex…his words not mine!

Digger
    Participant

Hello,sorry not been here for a while but am off line at the moment.Well the new bike then….WOW.Done over 700 miles now and is getting the 1st service next week.I`ve had multiple orgasms in my leathers lol.My brother Scouser has photos so hopefully he will post them on the forum.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sounds brill, can’t wait to see the piccies

Radar

Diggers09R102.jpg
    Digger with the new beastie!

Diggers09R103.jpg
    Just the bike, notice how much higher it sits without Digger on it…

ses310

Wow looks very nice !!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Very, very nice. Are those flies on it already? Looks awkward to clean around the lights mate.

TT07
    Participant

Very nice looking tool!

prezzo
    Participant

Its a load of crap but only when that fat bastard is on it.

its unbelievable when i am on it… power is amazing and handles a dream

he is like a little kid at Christmas….

Nice 1 Dig I loved it wet undies aswell

Radar

LOL Prezzo, be great to hook up with you all again.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.