Girly biking gear

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Girly biking gear

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ragdoll
    Participant

From t-shirts, to leathers to boots etc…where do you get yours? (I’m assuming only the girls will reply but if the guys have some info they should share it!) [:D]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Got all my kit from various different bike shows, I’m an awkward size. But I got my helmet from Busters as it was a knock down price!
    I hear Digger likes to wear a thong Lol! hehehehehe! And Scouser is into Nuns clothing! Muuuuaaaaahahaha!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

I get all mine from Bikersworld in Coleshill, there are a couple of branches around the UK, got a feeling you have one in Preston but will find out for you. Gear is good price for all your usual makes, and they have a ladies department at one in Coleshill, and sell bike related casual wear such as t-shirts etc.[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

I just like to browse at the ladies gear,where can I get leather chaps from.

Take it easy out there

sid
    Participant

newk can tell ya he can get them made to order in any colour and have sequins done on the cheap as well

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

newk
    Participant

my sequins aint cheap u cheeky t**t

sid
    Participant

oh sorry its you thats cheap isnt it lol

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

katana
    Participant

Got some stuff for Mrs Kat from here;

https://www.girlsbike2.com/default.asp

good prices and quick delivery

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

riff-raff
    Participant

Got my better-halfs gear from good old E-bay( new and discontinued lines etc)

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Digger
    Participant

Got Diggeress`s gear from Crufts,collers,straps,chockers,and one of those extendable lead thingy`s.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

[:0][:0]
    I take it she does not read the forum then???[:o)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.