France 2007 Part 4 Day 10 – The Long Haul Home

Home Forums Biking abroad Bikemeet 2007 France France 2007 Part 4 Day 10 – The Long Haul Home

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Look forward to it Tomo!

toggsy
    Participant

I finally found time to log on and read the write up, it’s only been ……..erm ..well too long…

Tony you have excelled yourself, goose bumps and smiles throughout the read, well done mate, and extra special thanks to Towcrowe, Digger, Prezzo, Neil, Daz and of course you Tony for a memorable 10 days, which I’ve just re-lived,

The roads, weather and more importantly the company were fantastic, cheers lads, and if it is being repeated in 2008, (and I jolly well hope it is) then I’m gonna be there, I’ve just gotta sort out this leek on my bike, I still don’t know where it came from, Sainsburys maybe?????

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by toggsy

I finally found time to log on and read the write up, it’s only been ……..erm ..well too long…

Tony you have excelled yourself, goose bumps and smiles throughout the read, well done mate, and extra special thanks to Towcrowe, Digger, Prezzo, Neil, Daz and of course you Tony for a memorable 10 days, which I’ve just re-lived,

The roads, weather and more importantly the company were fantastic, cheers lads, and if it is being repeated in 2008, (and I jolly well hope it is) then I’m gonna be there, I’ve just gotta sort out this leek on my bike, I still don’t know where it came from, Sainsburys maybe?????

Cheers Toogsy, I enjoyed the trip and writing it up helps me to remember all the highlights. Here’s to 2008!

Digger
    Participant

Always great to read this again,makes me smile and look forward to this summers bike rides.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Always great to read this again,makes me smile and look forward to this summers bike rides.

Cheers Digger, lets hope it is a good one!

Radar

I really need a long blast on European roads again!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.