for men only

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe for men only

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

pirelli calendar with a difference
    keep it to yourself guys
    https://viral.lycos.co.uk/vroot/4503/index.html

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

GSF K1
    Participant

Dow…………. I was soo expecting to see some serious “tread”

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

you would![:o)][:o)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

you shouldnt have looked gix lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

as a moderator I ave a duty to check all links posted to make sure the content is not too naughty……

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

yeh yeh yeh
    there are male mods as well lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

but they are never here! well Radar and Katana here most days but not as often as me![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

yeh and kat was in earlier after i posted it lol
    and you live here gix pml;

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Well yes I am here alot arent i? I WANNA RIDE MY BIKE!!!!!!![V]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

open the chat room and practice on the game lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

should I put my leathers on for effect?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

only if i can have a pic

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

theres loads of pics of me in my leathers around the forum!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

sorry are we talking about the same leathers lol

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

[:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.