Easter weekend rides.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Easter weekend rides.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Any one playing out easter weekend,me and the lads are going to north wales.The roads are fantastic,from betsey coed to bala the run is like a mini TT coarse.Got to watch for the police helicopter,can someone invent a mirror so you can spot whats above you.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

I shall be playing out, play out every Sunday. Not sure where I am going yet, it isn’t tomorrow so wont make my mind up till last minute LOL![:p]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Same here, depends on weather, if we’re out to play. but this Sunday hopefully Boxhill, Dorking. supposed to be 20c.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Woohoo! New rubber and sparkie sliders! Hope roads arent too greasy! Warm weather *sigh*…..

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Any one know how much the BSB rounds are now.The first one is at brands on easter monday.

Take it easy out there

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Early this week supposed to rain, wash all that nasty salt away, which should give us good rds,ready for weekend, Wa Hey![:p]definately will be making the most of the weather Gixer[}:)]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Should be out on Easter Weekend. Not sure where or with who yet. Everybody enjoy!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.