Ducky says Hi

Home Forums Members’ bikes Ducky says Hi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    UKDucky
    Participant

8)  Hi chaps and chapesses…. after meeting up with some of you today at CMC Chesterfield, was invited to join the forum and hopefully meet up for lots of rides should we actually have a dry-ish summer!  ::)  Currently riding a GSXR750 K4 bumblebee, called Beeeze  :-[  yes I am a saddo that names my bikes, had a gorgeous GSXR750 SRAD for almost 10 years called Roger prior to Beeeze, so there may be some of you here that know me from other forums!  Been riding legally since I was 16  :o started on a little orange Honda Novio, to GP125, Superdream, Z200, Superdream x 2, CX500 x 3, GS500, Roger and now Beeeze !  hope to meet lots of you on rides, don’t mind where, don’t mind with what bikes, me and my other half love to pootle or rag and are happy to go with the flow.  cheers!  :-*

imperialdata
    Keymaster

“Hello Ducky” (been wanting to say that legitimately for years) and welcome to the forum. Nice fleet, you’ve definitely served your time if you had 2 Superdreams and a CX500 ;)

Radar

Good to meet  you and Christ today.  Welcome to the forum! I Have owned 2 Superdreams too and used to courier on CX’s. I will post some pics from today tomorrow.

UKDucky
    Participant

;D “Christ” will be joining imminently!  8)

katana
    Participant

welcome Ducky.

I too have owned a Superdream (briefly)

Gix
    Participant

Good to meet  you and Christ today.  Welcome to the forum! I Have owned 2 Superdreams too and used to courier on CX’s. I will post some pics from today tomorrow.

only you Radar….only you  ;D

Hi Ducky, welcome to the forum  ;D

ses310

Welcome to the forum Ducky, good to meet you yesterday :) Oh and I haven’t owned a Superdream!

HippoDrones
    Participant

howdi Ducky :)

Radar

only you Radar….only you  ;D

Hi Ducky, welcome to the forum  ;D

I like Christ, he is a bit of a Superstar….

zippy
    Participant

welcome along ducky  :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.