bummer

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe bummer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    hocuss pocuss
    Participant

had bike serviced last week, cost £150 money well spent . cos going 2 fox & dale meet, 4 weekend. well i was till i mist the bed landed on floor broke me fingers, on left hand. spent weekend in hosp having op 2 put screws in fingers. if thats not bad enugh doc says carnt ride 4 at least 6 weeks, so while my mates ride off in the sun set im stuck at home with sore fingers & no bloody wages[V]

Radar

As you say, a bummer. Get well soon!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Scouser
    Participant

Sorry to hear that HP. It must have been bad to have screws put in.
    How did you miss the bed? And what is your technique for getting in to bed?

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

thats unlucky hocus,hope you get back on 2 wheels soon.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Bad luck hocuss, perhaps you should stop jumping off the wardrobe and swinging from the light fixings?[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Geez and here was me thinking it was only Gix who had all the bad luck!! Hope you`re not in too much pain and I`ve ordered some cot sides for your bed

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

hocuss pocuss
    Participant

as u might ov guessed scouser drink had helping hand in me missing the bed and it was dark, moral ov storey wen drunk leave light on lol

Black Widow
    Participant

…. and you wouldn’t think you’d have to spend over 5 hours at the hospital for one teeny weeny finger!!! The things we poor friends have to do! I’ll be thinking of you as I ride to the Fox ‘n Dale…. probably cos you’ll be up me bum in the car! Don’t forget the beer ;-)

barmy_carmy
    Participant

No bike riding for 6 weeks! Arghh! Hope you heal soon and stop swinging from the light fixings, thinking you’re Tarzan!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

mr bump
    Participant

Hi Hocuss and black widow hope you two are not drinking this weekend or hocuss will more than lightly end up with a broken leg.[:D]

hocuss pocuss
    Participant

u only jeal cos u carnt go ,cos u at work mr bump ha ha ha ha. dont work 2 hard lol

mr bump
    Participant

be careful with the fingers when trying to put your tent up

hocuss pocuss
    Participant

mr bump if u dnt stop taken mik will b forced 2 tell every 1 how u tried 2 impress yr lady freind by doing a u turn and fell off lol

mr bump
    Participant

ok will stop taking the mick now dont tell anyone ha ha

hocuss pocuss
    Participant

thought u might change yr tune lol[:D]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.