Bulldog Bash 2006

Home Forums Meetings and events Bulldog Bash 2006

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

me, johny vegas and poohchick ,maybe my bro kev any one else fancy taging a long give me a pm.(from manchester).

katana
    Participant

and me

poohchick
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

me, johny vegas and poohchick ,maybe my bro kev any one else fancy taging a long give me a pm.(from manchester).

We’re all going up on the 11th now, so if anyone wants to join in the ride you are more than welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you again Katana, will Mrs Kat be wiv you again this year, it’ll be nice to see her too! I think Max has ur number hasn’t he? So we’ll give you a shout when we get there! x[:D]

katana
    Participant

Mrs Kat is staying at home this year.

If we are going to meet it is best to do it before you go in as the camp site fills up really quickly on the Friday afternoon. I’m planning on getting there about midday – how about you lot.

You are welcome to meet up at my place – I know a backway in that aviods the worst of the queues

Radar

Is it possible just to go for the Friday evening and not camp over?

poohchick
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Is it possible just to go for the Friday evening and not camp over?

Yeah! Course it would!!! Perlease come, cuz there ain’t enuf forum members going! [:)]

Radar

Pooh, I would love to come, but can’t make it. Had a poor summer socially up to now to be honest, a bit frustrating to say the least.
    Hope Kat, Max, Pooh etc have a good time and post some piccies so I can feel really hacked off that I couldn’t make it!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.