Brands Hatch Indy 9th Sept (MSV)

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Track days Brands Hatch Indy 9th Sept (MSV)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

Have booked myself into an evening session. The Husky might struggle to do a full days track abuse without an oil change half way through lol.
    Have not had the opportunity to take the silly beast on track yet so am really looking forward to it. I’ve still got a set of wets for it if the heavens open, hopefully the tyre guy will be there to fit them if that is the case.

Am not sure if the track photographer will be hanging around in the evening but if he is I shall def get some phots of the beasty being put through its paces [:D]

https://www.clubmsv.com/?gclid=CMaj5LTA3qMCFUqX2AodMFxmAQ

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looks impressive Pete. Good luck for the weather etc and look forward to seeing the pics

HippoDrones
    Participant

Forgot to update this it seems :$

Had to cancel this day as work required me to work late, so thankfully MSV sorted me a credit note…..

Radar

Good newa. I have provisonally put myself up for a track day at RAF Waddington NEXT October…nothing like having a forward plan!

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha, that is booked in advance! :D I hope you enjoy it as much as I have the days I’ve done :)

Radar

A mate of the Thunderat forum has just done this years and he a superb time…indicated 158 on his cat on the 1.2 mile straight!

HippoDrones
    Participant

lol :D just remember to look back at the track before you get to your braking point! :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.