born again

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe born again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mr bump
    Participant

Just to say hi i am a new member and a born again biker after some 20 odd years. Its great to be back on two wheels.[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Hi Mr Bump, welcome to the site. Tell us a bit about yourself…what you ride etc.[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

mr bump
    Participant

just got myself a 600 bandit, and i am from the north east. ( not very good at this 1st time)

Gix
    Participant

No worries…we are all very friendly here. Do you have any pictures of your Bandit? Explaination on how to host and post your pics here… https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/update/7 but if you need any further help just ask.[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Welcome Mr Bump

Be seen and be Safe!

speedy claire
    Participant

Hi and Welcome Mr Bump…….. how did you come by your name? is it embarrassing cos if so can you tell us please :-)

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

hocuss pocuss
    Participant

i can[:D] tell u how he got his name was of black widow. we were all taking mik out ov him cos tried 2b flash by doing a u turn in front ov his lady freind and yes u guesst it he fell off lol

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Mr Bump, Welcome to TBF, We’re a friendly lot, a little unhinged maybe………..but friendly. Dont be frightened to make posts as we value your input OK? We were born again bikers about 12yrs ago after what seemed a long break, after a good few rideouts, you’ll get your confidence back, innit good to get that feeling back, when out on bike?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

Hello Mr Bump,welcome to the forum.When I got back on to 2 wheels after a 12 year gap (coz of babies,weddings and house)it was like losing my virginity all over again,coul`nt sleep the night before the first ride and then when I mounted the beast and got its engine red hot it was over….it started raining..

Take it easy out there

Matty
    Participant

Welcome dude! Take it easy on the open roads!

My Site
    http://www.nwbikers.co.uk

GSF K1
    Participant

Howdy Bump.. from a fellow Banditto runner. I had a long break of 15 years before getting back on the road this year.. I’m loving my bandit. Get a picture loaded. Theres a couple of us out here.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

Welcome MrB. Enjoy being back amongst. Post a piccie of the Bandit!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

mr bump
    Participant

cheers everyone nice to be made wellcome will post a picture as soon as i can

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.