Best Looking Bike?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Best Looking Bike?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Ducati 916?

ducati-916-94-bikepics-301644.jpg

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

sid
    Participant

yep agree with that the later dukes were just ugly
    seriously thinking about one for next year[:D]
    stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

riff-raff
    Participant

New Buell 12[:p]

buell-xb12s-05-bikepics-341344.jpg

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

GSXR1000
    Participant

The 999R grows on you and is in fact stunning from many angles.

sid
    Participant

except the front left side right side and rear i s’pose the bottom might look ok

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

The swing arm is ok….[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

newk
    Participant

fukin hate ducati’s rattly old bollax for me the new yamaha r6 is the best lookin and zx10 the maddest

GSXR1000
    Participant

I liked my (late) GSXR1000 and my (early) R1 immensely, but the Ducati 999R was many things no Japanese bike could hope to be.
    Once I got used to the change in style from the 916/996/998 I got to love the styling too.

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSXR1000

I liked my (late) GSXR1000 and my (early) R1 immensely, but the Ducati 999R was many things no Japanese bike could hope to be.

Yeah unreliable[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:D][:D][:D]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

GSXR1000
    Participant

Other than a failed spark plug it did 7000 miles, mainly at manic speeds with no trouble at all.

Sex on wheels with a soundtrack to die for.

Gix
    Participant

7000 miles? LOL! You only had it a couple of months then? Do like the sound though, when they are being ragged of course. Any pics?[^]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

max
    Participant

my zx12[:D]

GSF K1
    Participant

I do lurve the current ZX6R with the underseat exhaust. Not everyones cuppa, but it twists my bolts!

Sidevalve
    Participant

The original RD350LC in black. Simple, crisp and sporty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.