Bassetts Pole – 21st June

Home Forums Meetings and events Bassetts Pole – 21st June

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Any one going? Depending on whether I still have a bike then I should be going….[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

If I lived near you, I’d be there lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Not sure, I am going to the Goodwood Festival of Speed later in the week. Need to save my pennies. Might sneak up there…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

So am I going to be eating McFlurries and drinking Macdonalds coffee alone tonight then???? [V]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

rocketRichy
    Participant

Well if you fancy a race through the Warwickshire countryside i’ll be on my way home up the M40 on ‘The Shed’ . ETA at the Warks north junction approx 20.00hrs.

Roger and out.

“he passed me that fast he was suckin rabbits out the hedges”

Gix
    Participant

The ‘shed’? I didnt know you rode a yamaha as well?????…..[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif

rocketRichy
    Participant

‘The shed’ !!! Bless it.

https://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-cbr600-95-bikepics-378563.jpg

“he passed me that fast he was suckin rabbits out the hedges”

Gix
    Participant

The honda then! Ok will see what time I get to Bassetts Pole![;)]

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.