Bassetts…..again?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bassetts…..again?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Again? Anyone thinking of going?[?][?]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

I’ll be there…..
    [:D]
    never turn down a free Mctea

Thanks Gixer[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Thanks gixer? You are mistaken! Its the men that should buy the ladies a drink![:0][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Radar

I be there with Thumper, weather permitting.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Oh cool cos toggsy is buying everyone a drink……[;)]

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Lovely!

Gix
    Participant

Dont forget your wallet toggsy……[;)]

suck_animated.gif

Radar

PIngu, Digger, anybody else coming too. Toggsy is buying!

Gix
    Participant

Ok will be there around 7pm as usual depending on weather and babysitter…….

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

AND THE SUN IS SHINING!!!!! After an afternoon of grotty grey skies with intermittant rain….the sun has come out….see you there guys between 7pm and 7.30pm[;)]

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

sorry guys cant make it this week,saving whats left of tyre for sunday,just hope it passes MOT on friday.

Take it easy out there

PINGU
    Participant

sorry I could’nt make it I had to work, sun was shining as I left home in my light gear and summer gloves…got within a mile of work and it chucked it down DOH!!! (and i only live about 9 miles from my work)great start to the night shift.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.