And another one………

Home Forums Members’ bikes And another one………

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

Hello everyone! Yet another newbie to the site, I ride an SV650 and I passed my test last year, I used to ride as a wee lass, but we won’t count that, again like a few others, I am looking to find other peeps to ride out with, to gain experience from and to hopefully organise some really amusing outing for the rest of the year! Let me know if ur interested

cheers

Anna

Gix
    Participant

Hello there! Welcome to the most unhinged site on the web. Straight jackets are hanging up over there by the bar, sure we will have your size, but be sure to get the bevvies in first![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Hello poohchick,welcome to the forum, another northener eh there are a few of us on this forum,hope to hear from you soon…

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

Welcome poohchick. Is that pooh as in Winnie? Like the SV. Try and get a photo on the forum

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya poohchick, Welcome to this very friendly site. In my younger days I’ve been called witchypoo. my surname used to be poole, But now I’m called Barmy Carmy, as that name seems quite apt. Well actually it’s not me its everyone else.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Welcome Poochick. Enjoy.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

katana
    Participant

Welcome

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

GSF K1
    Participant

Hiya Poochick.

Another Suzy rider..fab!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

PINGU
    Participant

Welcome Poohchick, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here it’s very addictive – let’s have some piccy’s of your bike for the gallery (suzy riders are taking over the world!)
    I was in your neck of the woods last week – Pontefract, really nice part of the world shame I had a hire car for the week as weather was great.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.