a New Breed of Race Series….

Home Forums Bike racing a New Breed of Race Series….

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

It was a totally blinding first round! :D

Full write up, pics and vids to follow once they have been collected :-)

HippoDrones
    Participant

I really need to do an update post but my life is a bit crazy at the moment, my lil RXS possibly has a hole in its piston, there is no compression it seems. I will eventually get time to investigate and fix it but just got too much on at the moment. I knew it would possibly be unreliable so am not annoyed with it….. I was annoyed it went in the middle of the countryside when my van was being serviced so had to push it 2 miles before I blagged a lift in the back of a van that stopped for me. lol

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear about the RXS Pete  :-

HippoDrones
    Participant

tis just a flesh wound, the angry wasp will be back up and running soon hopefully! :D

Radar

Hope you get it running again Pete.

Time for a general fleet update, how are they all doing?

HippoDrones
    Participant

will update all the posts when am settled in my new job and will do the RXS one when I have gotten the top end off to investigate. Want to get it fixed soon tho so I can try to make the next round! :-)

Radar

Managed to line up a spare bike yet? When is the next round?

HippoDrones
    Participant

not had the chance to fix it yet. I may get the chance to have a look at it over the next week. Next event is in need of sorting but no plans yet :-

Radar

not had the chance to fix it yet. I may get the chance to have a look at it over the next week. Next event is in need of sorting but no plans yet :-

Let me know when the plans are laid, I might look at joing in on my 125 if it is not too extreme

HippoDrones
    Participant

will do :-) be good to have more bums on seats!

Radar

will do :-) be good to have more bums on seats!

Any updates on dates??

HippoDrones
    Participant

no mate, mine is still in pieces, need to get it sorted but lacking time and funds atm

Radar

no mate, mine is still in pieces, need to get it sorted but lacking time and funds atm

No worries

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.