220mph

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe 220mph

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

https://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2003/m_fast_bike-p1.php

This has been posted before, but I couldn’t find it. Worth another look. Does everybody reckon this is for real?

Lion
    Participant

Hmm i suspect its kph and theyve changed the dial

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wooooooo Hoooooooo what a rush! :)

Gix
    Participant

Well, I have topped 180 on the gixer and things moved alot quicker than in that vid, the sideroads/driveways didn’t seem to fly by quick enough, the white lines should have looked “solid” as the all “mashed together” at that sort of speed, even behind the screen I would have imagined there would be at least as much wind buffering and wind noise in the vid at “220mph” as there was on the gixer at over 180 (private road of course) but there seemed to be very little. I took Ians busa over the ton and there was plenty more vibration/noise than in the vid. Its quite possible that the speedo has been “tampered” with or he has different gearing with no speedo healer.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

That Busa ain’t doing 220mph no way, but that’s not to say it can’t and hasn’t

Superbike featured a tuned Hayabusa a few months back which did something like 256mph

Scouser
    Participant

Next time you do 180 Gix film it for us to experience your graphic description.

My fastest speed was 148 on GSX1100F (ahem…on a private road of course)Bottled out after that

What’s everyone elses top speed?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Next time you do 180 Gix film it for us to experience your graphic description.

My fastest speed was 148 on GSX1100F (ahem…on a private road of course)Bottled out after that

What’s everyone elses top speed?

I wouldnt film it mate cos its too risky, couldnt film the speedo icase I get stopped and if I dont show “the evidence” of the speed it aint worth risking…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.