2016 Gloucestershire & Worcestershire Bikernite list

Home Forums Meetings and events 2016 Gloucestershire & Worcestershire Bikernite list

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    elessimo
    Participant

2016 Gloucestershire & Worcestershire Bikemeets,
    Wednesdays 7pm onwards

DATE      PUB                        LOCATION                                                  POSTCODE
    20.04.16  GUPSHILL MANOR  Gloucester Rd, A38, Tewkesbury                    GL20 5SG
    27.04.16  KINGS HEAD        Bishop’s Cleeve, Cheltenham Rd. Glos              GL51 6SR
    04.05.16  KINGS HEAD        Birdwood, A40, near Huntley, Glos                  GL19 3EF
    11.05.16  HOBNAILS            Little Washbourne, Tewkesbury                      GL20 8NQ  (Please don’t park along the road)
    18.05.16  SHERBOURNE ARMS  Market Place, Northleach, Chelt.                  GL54 3EE
    25.05.16  OLD CROWN          Park End, Paganhill, Stroud, Glos.                  GL5 4AZ
    01.06.16  DRUM & MONKEY  Newbridge Green, B4211, Upton upon Severn  WR8 0QP
    08.06.16  THE MILL              Withington, nr Andoversford, Chelt.                GL54 4BE
    15.06.16  RED LION              Riverside, Wainelode Lane, Norton, Glos          GL2 9LW
    22.06.16  FOX INN              The Green, Broadwell, nr Stow on the Wold        GL56 0UF
    29.06.16  THE SWAN          Worcester Rd, Hanley Swan, Gt. Malvern          WR8 0EA
    06.07.16  LOWERLODE        Riverside, Forthampton, Tewkesbury                GL19 4RE
    13.07.16  BELL INN              Market Square, Morton in Marsh                    GL56 0AF
    20.07.16  CROFT FARM WATERPARK, Bredons Hardwick, Tewkes.                GL20 7EE  min £1 per person on the gate
    27.07.16  THE ANCHOR        Anchor Lane, Fladbury, Pershore/Eve                WR10 2PY
    03.08.16  tbc
    10.08.16  PHEASANT INN    Toddington (Roundabout), Cheltenham              GL54 5DT
    11/12/13/14 Aug.  ‘LAKEFEST’    Eastnor Castle. Contact Steph for discounted tickets.
    17.08.16  VILLAGE INN      Twyning Green, Twyning, Tewkesbury                GL20 6DF
    24.08.16  tbc
    31.08.16  MYSTERY PUB!  To be announced a few weeks before, at the meets/fb/website
    07.09.16  tbc
    14.09.16  tbc
    21.09.16  APPLE TREE        Stockwell Ln, Woodmancote , (B/Cleeve)            GL52 9QG
    28.09.16  HUNTERS INN    Buckbury, Long Green, Tewkesbury                    GL20 6AR
    … tbc – to be confirmed and up dated soon.

Food will be available at all of these meets i.e:-
            BBQ or Pig Roast, Hot Dogs, Beef Burgers, Chips etc.

Radar

Couldn’t make the meet tonight, but I bet there was cracking weather for it!

Hope to make a least a couple of these over the summer

elessimo
    Participant

I turn up at 6pm straight from work (don’t believe the 7pm advertised time) then tootle off at about half an hour before sunset (so 8pm now, then a bit later each week). You get to see some good ironwork….    8)

Radar

I turn up at 6pm straight from work (don’t believe the 7pm advertised time) then tootle off at about half an hour before sunset (so 8pm now, then a bit later each week). You get to see some good ironwork….    8)

Last night I didn’t even get out of work until pushing 6. By the time I had driven home it was gone 7, so it would of been gone 8pm before i got there. I saw some of Ollies pics on FB. Looked a cracker

elessimo
    Participant

Last night I didn’t even get out of work until pushing 6. By the time I had driven home it was gone 7, so it would of been gone 8pm before i got there. I saw some of Ollies pics on FB. Looked a cracker

That’s why I come straight from work – I couldn’t get home to the Forest then back out again…. 8)

Radar

That’s why I come straight from work – I couldn’t get home to the Forest then back out again…. 8)

I hope to start using the 550 and 600 for work soon, so I will come straight from work too. looking forward to it. I missed the lot last year!

Radar

Are you planning to go to the one in Upton on June 1st?

elessimo
    Participant

Are you planning to go to the one in Upton on June 1st?

I was getting sunburnt in the Lake District so couldn’t make that one.

My TDM is currently undergoing a bit of work – I’m doing the rain-proofing mod (self-amalgamating tape plus cable-ties) and re-painting the pannier frame, so most of the panels are off – in preparation for selling it, though after the dis-assembly I then went away for a week and caught man-flu  ::)
    So I’m just waiting until I don’t feel like shit to continue…      8)

Radar

You going to the one on the 27th July?

elessimo
    Participant

Yes – and the one this Wednesday: at the Waterpark – great location….    8)

Will you make it on the 27th?    :o    ;D

Radar

Provided the weather holds absolutely

elessimo
    Participant

I’ll be there on my miracle ‘keeps-me-dry’ Tiger whatever the weather….  8)

Radar

I’ll be there on my miracle ‘keeps-me-dry’ Tiger whatever the weather….  8)

None of my bikes seem to have that feature

Radar

I finally got to a meeting….it was superb!

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/fladbury-bike-night-piccies/

elessimo
    Participant

I finally got to a meeting….it was superb!

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/fladbury-bike-night-piccies/

It was good to see you and Stu down on Karl’s turf…  :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.