Yamaha Off-Road Day

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road Yamaha Off-Road Day

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

I went to watch some mates have a play and as soon as I got there I wanted to play. Fortunately a guy failed to show up so £175 later I was throwing the MX kit on and hooning around the course!

What a wicked day, I amm totally hooked and want to get myself an Enduro 125cc or somit and do it a bit more regularily! :D

IMG_4436.jpg
    IMG_4488.jpg
    IMG_4601.jpg
    IMG_4793.jpg
    IMG_4950.jpg
    IMG_4941.jpg
    IMG_4942.jpg
    IMG_4953.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hehehe, pic 1 still trying to get your knee down!

Great shots Pete and good to see you getting some air too. What’s the bike?

HippoDrones
    Participant

was a yam 450 in the shots with the big air, some of the others were a yam 250 they were all 4strokes!

Am looking into getting me one of these:

https://www.ktm.co.uk/125-EXC-EXC-Sixdays.35.19.html?&detailview=2&cHash=da62385a81

KTM125EXC2007.jpg

max
    Participant

cool pic’s mate[:D]

HippoDrones
    Participant

thanks Max

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Having just sold the KTM 625sxc (and crying every night about it), I’d say go for it. They build great bikes.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Have just been into my local KTM dealership and they are steering me away from the 125 2T and are
    suggesting the KTM250 EXC F 4T bike.
    It makes more sense the way they explained it too as the 125 is a pur competition bike made (barely)
    road legal and will be way too focussed for me as a begginer to the game!

https://www.ktm.co.uk/250-EXC-F-EXC-Sixdays.194.19.html

big%20one250_EXC_F%5B1%5D-jpg.jpg

Radar

Go for it Pete, brilliant pics btw. Do you have any links or contact details for the place, it looks like serious amounts of fun

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

Have just been into my local KTM dealership and they are steering me away from the 125 2T and are
    suggesting the KTM250 EXC F 4T bike.
    It makes more sense the way they explained it too as the 125 is a pur competition bike made (barely)
    road legal and will be way too focussed for me as a begginer to the game!

https://www.ktm.co.uk/250-EXC-F-EXC-Sixdays.194.19.html

big%20one250_EXC_F%5B1%5D-jpg.jpg

very nice[:D] can i have ago when you get it lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

Will sort some out Radar, not sure off the top of my head as I only went on a whim coz some mates were doin it!

Hahaha Max, maybe lol

Radar
    HippoDrones
    Participant

d’oh, soz Radar, meant to put that link up ages ago! :$

HippoDrones
    Participant

I have got to say if you have £175 burning a hole and you got a day spare go and do this, they cater for all abilities (a lass had never even ridden a road bike on our day). I think you are best doing it in the summer if it is your first time as the wet could put you off a bit if you’d not tried it before (you WILL end up on your bum in the wet! LOL).

Max mate, of course you can have a go on it! I hope (yes I know I keep saying it and never doing it) to get up/down your way at some point so as you can take me out exploring some of your trails, which look tough for even a light 250, let alone your big beasty! :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.