Xmas present

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise Xmas present

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Got a text message from my bro the other day and the gist of it is this……………..

“I,m not sending you a card or present this Xmas.Instead,the money I would have sent is going to buy a goat for a family in Africa!”

Surely thats gonna cost more to post than a card for me[:D]

Anything could happen in the next 20 minutes….

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ahh! poor riff raff!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Thats great riff, I got half an eaten joint of ham from my parents. If I’m lucky I will get a phone call on xmas morning. Merry Christmas eh?[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Be careful Gix…………..you could get a phone call VERY early on Xmas morning[;)][:o)]

Gix
    Participant

still wont catch me still in bed…..[:o)] I got a 5 and a 7 year old remember!!!![;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Oh yeah,forgot[:I]

Gix
    Participant

must be your age…..[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:(!]Cheeky sod![:p]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

So how old/young are you Lol!

Tis my birfday in 3 weeks time…..sigh another year older!

riff-raff
    Participant

42 in body……about 19 in me head[:D]

caution…….does not play well with others

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Me 14th Jan I’ll be 47yrs but in the head 25yrs……..Must be the bikes keeping us young Lol!

Gix
    Participant

I’m 21[8)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Of course you are[:p]

caution…….does not play well with others

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

I’m 21[8)]

Have been since 1993!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gix
    Participant

Cheeky sod! You not too good at maths then!!!![:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.