Word association – revisited!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Word association – revisited!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 724 total)
  • Author
    Stan_DB
    Participant

Openly.

speedy claire
    Participant

deceivingly

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Distrustful

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Doubt.

Gix
    Participant

Unsure

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Positive.[;)]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Negative

suck_animated.gif

Radar

Vibe

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Vibrator

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

toggsy
    Participant

tool

Thought I’d keep it clean[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Snapon

BORING!!!! What ya wanna keep it clean for?????

suck_animated.gif

toggsy
    Participant

Vibrator ??????????

[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Strapon? LOL!

Already had vibrator but will forgive you this time! (made the same mistake several times myself erhem!)

suck_animated.gif

Stan_DB
    Participant

Latex.

speedy claire
    Participant

allergic to!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 724 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.