Winter plans?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Winter plans?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daviedevs
    Participant

Both my bikes are getting the winter off..unless the sun comes out and the rain stops that is.

The Guzzi is getting new fork seals..one has let go…and a full brake strip down and service.

The S10 has just had its 6k service so i am now going to farkle it up a bit more ready for next season and the euro jaunt.

First job is to fit the Kaoko cruise control…no more sore right wrist on the motorway parts of the tour.

Then we are off to Norfolk to get the ECU flashed to allow more power in the lower gears and stop the snatchiness and while there i am getting a gear change indicator and a quickshifter fitted.

Then thats it..everything done. Until Feb when the new multistrada and KTM 1290 adventure are released!!!

Well a guy has to dream!!!

Radar

The Thundercat has a new pair of tyres to go on, plus I will give it a basic service, new plugs, oil and filter. I am looking into getting the suspension rebuilt as riding a 14,000 mile example recently has shown how bouncy mine has become (25,000 miles)

The Ducati just needs a basic service

Both a road legal and ready to go at the moment, but I don’t see them getting much use until Spring tbh

The RD is undergoing a light rolling resto:

[RD350 rolling resto

Meanwhile the 125 is just getting a bit of local running to keep my hand in.

Might sell that a replace it with a ZR550 Kwack if I kind find one locally. Although a pre-diversion XJ600 has also taken my eye at a local ish bike shop in Brum

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Done my maintenance for the winter – fitted a shiny new battery.

Radar

Done my maintenance for the winter – fitted a shiny new battery.

No push starting then, be good to see you out and about

Swindon Andy
    Participant

I fitted a new battery too. The old one was getting a bit slow in the cold despite charging. Went for a Yuasa sealed, where you add the acid from a bottle stack. Easier job than I feared. £50 on line not too bad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.