Whats happening?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Whats happening?

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    XV16
    Participant

Bin some changes here aint there!

Who is going to pay me for my forum 99 slogans replacing!

Welcome to all who have joined and don’t know me and hi to all those who do.

Iam the Camera nutter from upt north, bin away for a while but going to be back active from now on.. In more ways than one!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of The Bike Forum and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

bin lots of changes![:0] bin invaded by loads of scouse nutters![:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

XV16
    Participant

Loads of new folks but not had chance to bowse through yet Gix, arnt scousers northerners too?

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of The Bike Forum and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

Yes LOL! You have been away too long….think you mean browse? Dont let speedy claire see your typos cos she will tell you off![:D][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Such terrible spelling and where`s your abbreviations……. shame on you, 6/10 and see me after class

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome back XV, we need some guidance and someone to whip these Scousers into shape.
    As you can see from this photo of the last forum meet, there’s lots of them!

Liverpool6.jpg

speedy claire
    Participant

SCOUSE NUTTERS!!!!!!![:0]

speedy claire
    Participant

You might approve of this Scouse nutter……..

Blackpool_22.jpg

Gix
    Participant

hahahahaha! now where have i seen that before???? pmsl! And nutters they are! Blackpool didn’t know what had hit it!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

He’ just tryin to get a free passport photo

Be seen and be Safe!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi XV, This is my 500th post, not bad for someone who is relatively new. And I’m a southerner, and I’m not Barmy its everyone else! Good quip about the passport photo Scouser.psml.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

He’ just tryin to get a free passport photo

Be seen and be Safe!

They would never let him out the country any way!! He was only allowed out of his padded cell for the weekend! And mozie holding him up is just as bad…..from the same sanitarium I believe…..
    [:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.