What made you smile today?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What made you smile today?

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

cool, thats a good outlook Gordy! :)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Met a bloke and his kid in Morrissons carpark earlier and they’d obviously been off roading so got chatting to them and they told me about an MX track locally that does practice days on Saturday lunch times! swapped mobile no’s and hopefully will go along next weekend for a giggle, only £10 for the day I think if I heard him right! :)

Radar

My 18 Year old daughter asking where Cornish Pasties are from…

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha awesome :D

Can see the schools are teaching them well! :$

I’ve been offered some supermoto wheels “cheap” (well they are cheap compared to a set of wheels for me gixer anyhows!)

Oh and I get another lie-in…. I mean time for private study tomoz am! :D :D :D

imperialdata
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

My 18 Year old daughter asking where Cornish Pasties are from…

Greggs bakery innit?

Radar
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Top vid Radar, enjoyed that one

Radar

Icy morning yesterday and one of my wife’s colleagues was telling her how she got up early and dutifully de-iced her car. After 5 freezing minutes all the windows were clear, when out comes her neighbour and thanked her for clearing his (identical) car for him…lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

lol :D

A top night with my new lass, left overs from the meal she cooked for me warmed up for breakfast and although I broke my fairing lowers getting the gixer out the van and the pouring rain today, just riding the 750 put a grin on my face even when the icey rain filled my non-waterproof boot! :D :D :D

TT07
    Participant

[:)]Realising that I can once again fit into my old leathers that I couldn’t get into for the last 2 years[:)]

bikepics-1646625-800.jpg

BigBen
    Participant

top stuff! *thumbs up*
    have lost 2 and a half stone since i bought my one piece race suit..its gunna be baggy as fook by summer:P

TT07
    Participant

Yeh have lost just over a stone, now down to 13-4, the other suit which I got at the same time as the Thou was a bit on the baggy side when new but within 15 months I was filling that one out rather too well.

BigBen
    Participant

hehe, always happens though dont it. its all good though.
    i have like 3820 tshirts that i have never worn hanging around waiting for me to fit into them:P im determined, haha

Gordy
    Participant

Sunshine; that’s what made me smile today. (Yes, I know; I am a simpleton and it don’t take much to make me smile…)

Gordy
    Participant

Hunting about on the ‘net today I found a CX500 cafe racer, a XJR1300 making 160 bhp, an apparently successful FJ1200 short circuit race bike, and a turbo Bandit 1200 engine stuffed into a GS550 frame. All of these things made me smile. Lots.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 859 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.