V5 colours

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe V5 colours

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

As part of my new years work on my bike, I am getting the fairings fixed and resprayed. I am toying with changing the colour. It’s the standard black and silver zx6r colours, but I am thinking of doing all the fairings gloss black and leaving the frame as standard.

Question time.

The V5 document for the bike states the colour is black/silver.
    But how much silver do I need? Or do I need to change the v5?

Or does it not matter anyway?

Radar

Technically you would need to change the colour on the V5. I would leave it standard if you can, it will reduce the value of the bike to paint it non standard colours.

Champs
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Technically you would need to change the colour on the V5. I would leave it standard if you can, it will reduce the value of the bike to paint it non standard colours.

I see your point, not looking for resale value though, gonna ride her till she explodes!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Champs

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

I see your point, not looking for resale value though, gonna ride her till she explodes!

I plan to keep the Thundercat as long as I can too, as the value has dropped to around £1000-1200 seems litle point selling a tidy 20,000 mile bike for that money.

I would still it standard, but I am an originality nerd!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.