Used Bike Guide

Home Forums Biking abroad Used Bike Guide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I have sent them the article I wrote about my week down in Spain on Biketoursspain with T&M. They published the story of my French/Italian/Swiss blast last year, so here’s hoping!

https://www.usedbikeguide.com/

frontc.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Fingers and legs crossed for you mate

Digger
    Participant

Going by the write up you did for france,they will no doubt publish this brilliant spanish journal.

Radar

Cheers lads.

@Digger, Toggsy tells me Prezzo took the mag with the report of France 2007 in it with you all this year and showed it to a few people on the way around.

Are any of you going to do a write up for us or post more piccies, Toggs said he took some notes and and I have seen his ppics. Looks good.

Digger
    Participant

I didnt take that many pics,gonna leave the write up to togs and the pics he took are brill.

daz
    Participant

radar i will put all my fotos on to disc and send them to u mate. did u get last years i sent down? cos toggsy said he didnt get his disc that i put in with yours. ps can u send me ur address again and will do both if u didnt get em. daz

Radar

Hi Daz, I got mine from you but I don’t remember there been two discs in it bud. I will check again. Look forward to seeing yours pics from this year. I was most impressed with Toggs review, looks like you had a storiming time again. I will come again at some point, probably when I finallly get some serious horsepower.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.