Toyota MR2 for sale

Home Forums Buy and sell anything Toyota MR2 for sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    griff488
    Participant

Heres my Toyota MR2 G-Limited jap import for sale

13,000 miles, G-LIMITED Revision 1 Imported from Japan in 2003 which means it has only had to suffer 5 years of UK road salt so there is no rot on this car at all!
    Only 13k miles on recon engine! Engine was reconditioned two years ago at a cost of £1750 Has the 3GSE non-turbo engine fitted which is completely standard 113k on the clock. Superb condition! Drives spot on! Pulls well all through the gears! Everything works as it should!
    MOT 08/09, sailed through only needing wiper blades, no. plate lamp and a steering rack boot.
    An excellent unmodified and unmessed with example of a car that is fast becoming a classic sports car Original alloys, spare wheel & toolkit, Air con (could do with re-gassing) and E-con, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, CD player, Has an aftermarket steering wheel fitted due to original looking tatty, 1st to see will buy,
    You will not find a better original example! Good tyres all round, new alternator, new starter motor, new battery, very reliable. Remote central locking, Alarm and immobiliser, Tilt steering wheel,
    I really don’t want to sell this car but with three cars and three bikes i have too many toys! Also with my second child due at christmas its time to get something more practical (Mk3 Mondeo diesel estate or Chrysler Voyager diesel perhaps??) Boring i know!!
    Viewing available and recommended to appreciate how good she is
    Located in Tamworth Staffordshire UK

Looking for £1250

PM me or ring 07929641272

mediaCAXWBT0Q.jpg
    mediaCAXE9RJV.jpg
    mediaCARP4Q44.jpg
    mediaCAPYHN0P.jpg
    mediaCAI5MET6.jpg
    mediaCA610W4R.jpg
    mediaCA43JQ1P.jpg
    mediaCA30R3EP.jpg
    mediaCA21QRBO.jpg

TT07
    Participant

Welcome to The Bike Forum Ian, 3 bikes you say, come on tell us about them and give us an insight into your biking history.

griff488
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

Welcome to The Bike Forum Ian, 3 bikes you say, come on tell us about them and give us an insight into your biking history.

Thanks for the welcome. i currently have a ’97 ZX7R, ’98 GSXR400R and a Yamaha SZR660 in my garage.
    The 7 is my main bike (apart from being in pieces at the min – new wheels, exhaust and rear shock) with the Gixxer a play thing (alas this is in pieces too – carbs pain in the arse) and i bought the SZR for some single cylinder thumper fun! Pulls like a train and great for chucking around!
    Previous bikes include a ZZR600, RGV250 (loved that bike would have one again if i could find a decent one) and a couple of 125’s.
    Thats about it really! I’ve been riding for 7 years and loved everyone of them!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Griff and welcome

Could you copy your last post into the Members bikes area for us to save your car sale ad from losing focus a bit? You’ll get a better welcome in there too. Cheers.

*** Edit – just noticed you did. Doh! ***

griff488
    Participant

NOW SOLD I’M AFRAID

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.