The street kids

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The street kids

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LeviathanRan
    Participant

Got the bike out today to have a gander at her to make sure everything was where and as it should be and in working order (all the basic checks etc)

Anyway no sooner had I gotten the bike out the cosovans kid that lives down the street (he’s about 7) comes up all glassy eyed staring at the bike, and with very little English skills says “MO TO BIKE?” with a rather large grin, then his two little friends (both called josh) ages 5 and 6 came over also glassy eyed and staring at the bike.
    Asking questions like “ how fasht dosh it go mishtah?” couldn’t help but grin and tell them “it goes very fast kids” (such a liar)

Ended with them all sat on the bike on its stand having a little play at being driver and pillion.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else has similar experiences of little ones coming over for a gander at the bike, asking their questions etc lol
    [:D]

Radar
    LeviathanRan
    Participant
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Have had teenagers come over and have a look!

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Have had teenagers come over and have a look!

Don’t blame them ;) ahem[:D][}:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

At the bike Lev[:p][:D]
    But very wary of the teenagers round here they’re flippin pikeys! Someone already tryed gettin our shed where we keep bike![:(!]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

At the bike Lev[:p][:D]
    But very wary of the teenagers round here they’re flippin pikeys! Someone already tryed gettin our shed where we keep bike![:(!]

Bucking Fastards [}:)]

R6_Bird
    Participant

Yeah there’s often a few local kids kicking a ball about on green behind our garage, after a ride with si one sat they saw us pull up but when i left si tinkering in garage one kid ran past and si got the “nice bikes mister!!”

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by R6_Bird

Yeah there’s often a few local kids kicking a ball about on green behind our garage, after a ride with si one sat they saw us pull up but when i left si tinkering in garage one kid ran past and si got the “nice bikes mister!!”

Speaking of R6’s I saw a brand new 06 model today white and red with a tiinnyy letter box plate looked ace :D

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hey R6 lol! We’ve binned about 4 balls now :) Looking forward to meeting ya lol a week Saturday! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.