The dark side

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The dark side

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Radar

My brother in law, who was utterly devoted to the Yamaha cause and doted on his Thunderace has gone a traded it in for a HONDA!!

Somebody will say there is no father Christmas next!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Gix
    Participant

Radar hun…..there is no father christmas mate…..sorry an all a that like but its about time someone broke it to you….hope you aren’t too upset….[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Radar hun…..there is no father christmas mate…..sorry an all a that like but its about time someone broke it to you….hope you aren’t too upset….[:o)]

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gix
    Participant

Uh Oh….you aint gonna like the fact that there aint no tooth fairy either then are you????[:0][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Uh Oh….you aint gonna like the fact that there aint no tooth fairy either then are you????[:0][:o)]

So where did the £1 come from then??

Gix
    Participant

Well at your age, now you are starting to lose teeth to be replaced by dentures…..your children sneakily replace lost tooth with coin whilst you are asleep…..[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

My life in tatters, so it is…yes

Gix
    Participant

sorry yoda….I mean Radar![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

dont believe her radar buddy of course there’s a santa and a tooth fairy and elves at the bottom of your garden gix is just a suzuki vixen trying to scare you

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

vixen?[}:)] lmao[:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

katana
    Participant

I’m guessing but I bet your brother in law is of a certain age.

Mrs Kat is under strict instructions that to have me put down if I start looking longingly at:
    H*ndas
    V*lvos
    any type of Knitwear
    strechy covers for the settee
    anything from the Betterware book
    gloves without fingers

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Scouser
    Participant

Honda’s are great!

What did your bro-in-law get then radar?

Be seen and be Safe!

GSF K1
    Participant

Next you’ll be saying that there’s no Easter Bunny?!?!?!?!?!?

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

sid
    Participant

SSSssshhh we were keeping that quiet from gix you know what she’ll be like without chocolatewtf.gifangry047.gif

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

GSF K1
    Participant

Thankfully I’m far enough away to get away with murdering the EASTER BUNNY without feeling the full effects of the wrath of Gix.. Harrr Harrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.