Sunday oop north…

Home Forums Meetings and events Sunday oop north…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

so levi when ya goin for your test?insted of riding that tassle-astic bike

LeviathanRan
    Participant

If Tassle-astic means ‘peice of f**king cursed crap’ then I’m going to sell it and use the cash to pay for another intensive course (4 days this time) and apply for my re-test to be on the 5th day!
    I failed my first test because of…

steering (I think I may have wobbled a few times too many for his liking)~

in the “use of mirrors – m/c rear obs” section I got an “S” for “change direction”

“s” for “use of speed” (40 in a 30 :) )

“S” for road positioning (ok I WAS pretty bad for that.. god knows why I thought I was fine!)

and “S” for lane dicipline (Didn’t ride in the bus lane when I could have done.. tut tutu)

other than that my test sheet was minor free, so I think I was just unlucky really.

Me and bad-luck go togeather like Fish and chips!

max
    Participant

If you want some good advice and riding experience buy an enduro bike something like a honda xlr 125 , the riding position of the bike will give you more stabilaty and confidence . Once you have passed your test you will get 95% of your money back for an enduro 125 .[:)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Great shots and vid, didn’t take Max long to get some more girl-on-girl pics for his album did it?

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

If you want some good advice and riding experience buy an enduro bike something like a honda xlr 125 , the riding position of the bike will give you more stabilaty and confidence . Once you have passed your test you will get 95% of your money back for an enduro 125 .[:)]

I would consider it if I was getting another 125 but that ship has sailed and before it sailed it pissed me right off!

I think it will be just so much easier on my mind (and bank balance)
    If I just sold this hellish 125 and used the cash to pay for training and whatever’s left over on a half decent “big bike” which will be anything from 400-600cc that way I can just relax and not worry about having to pass any more tests or get anything renewed.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

You know… I’ve just watched Gix’s Video and I Rekon you and Max should have some sort of a race to see who is nuttier! :P (on a closed, private road obviously :) )

Gix
    Participant

Right max we filmed on your play ground, when you coming to film on my play ground???[}:)]

max
    Participant

HHHMMMM LET ME THINK TESTOSTERONE VERSES ESTROGEN , ADAM AND EVE WHICH CAME FIRST ADAM OF COURSE , ID LOVE TO COME DOWN TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS FOR A RIDE IVE HEARD ALL THE ROADS DOWN THERE ARE ALL DOWN HILL LOL

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

ID LOVE TO COME DOWN TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS FOR A RIDE IVE HEARD ALL THE ROADS DOWN THERE ARE ALL DOWN HILL LOL

you should be able to keep up then….[}:)]

max
    Participant

LOL[:D]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

HHHMMMM LET ME THINK TESTOSTERONE VERSES ESTROGEN , ADAM AND EVE WHICH CAME FIRST ADAM OF COURSE , ID LOVE TO COME DOWN TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS FOR A RIDE IVE HEARD ALL THE ROADS DOWN THERE ARE ALL DOWN HILL LOL

[:D] lmfao for some reason I imagined you shouting all of that in a long mono-tone voice without taking breaths!

max
    Participant

AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW TYRE ILL BE DOWN THERE , GIVE ME TWO WEEKS LOL

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Manchester is just a stretch from me, anychance of a visit to my aera? :D

*everyone shouts*

NO LEVI!!

=P

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW TYRE ILL BE DOWN THERE , GIVE ME TWO WEEKS LOL

yeah suits me, Wales this weekend and Skeggie next weekend so make it the week after?

max
    Participant

SKEGGIE NEXT WEEKEND SOUNDS SHIT HOT LOL IF YA WANT LOL[:D]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.