Sunday 22nd June

Home Forums Meetings and events Sunday 22nd June

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

Thinking of taking a run into Wales on Sunday 22nd June, maybe crossgates direction.

No plans yet, any suggestions welcome.

Anybody about?

ses310

Might well be up for that weather dependant

Radar

I am interested too, keep me posted

Champs
    Participant

Looks like my idea of a run out maybe scuppered! The bike won’t start! Sad face…

Radar

I might have to travel to Wales to see an old family friend, but keep me posted Champs. What do you think the problem is?

Champs
    Participant

It won’t turn over, there’s power but the starter button is ignoring me. Linked out the side stand switch but that had no effect. Will have another look later

Radar

It won’t turn over, there’s power but the starter button is ignoring me. Linked out the side stand switch but that had no effect. Will have another look later

I did have to go over to Wales to see my old friend. He was over from New Zealand to visit his sister who is in hospital. It was good to see him again, not had a chance since 2010.

Did you get the ZX6R started? What was the problem in the end?

Champs
    Participant

Looks like the kill switch is playing up. I can link it out and the bike starts up. It’s not every time the switch is operated but it needs changing. Don’t fancy the engine cutting out mid corner!

Will scour eBay during my lunch break

Radar

Looks like the kill switch is playing up. I can link it out and the bike starts up. It’s not every time the switch is operated but it needs changing. Don’t fancy the engine cutting out mid corner!

Will scour eBay during my lunch break

Hope you find one, we will have to sort out a ride out soon. Been too long.

ses310

I had a similar problem with the Blade, new kill switch sorted the problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.