spain 3rd feb

Home Forums Biking abroad spain 3rd feb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    spanish biker
    Participant

bit cloudy but nice and warm so had to go out didnt we. one pic is the view from the high lakes looking down to the road we came on, another is us looking down on to a big big eagle type beast scaring the s$·”t out of soome sheep, the other two ,one posing and one not, we had coffee at the lower lake , a rest and coffee at the top lake and lunch at an old typical spanish venta at the blue lakes then i led them back on an awesome twisty road, nearly a perfect sunday

p2030003qv9.jpg

p2030013xh6.jpg

p2030018st8.jpg

p2030020zb2.jpg

Radar

Looks like you all had a superb ride. Were these guests or locals SB?

I have edited the post so your pictures appear full size, I hope you don’t mind

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Stunning views SB. What’s the temperature out there at the moment?

spanish biker
    Participant

Hello all got a bit of time to ourselves its been a bit hectic (no complaints) so today new tyres fitted to ducatis, a spot of lunch in a spanish venta, menu of the day 8€ salad, chicken in garlic, and a pud and a coffee, back home fit tyres go test em out , a nice warm 21 to 25 c, just got back still 24c at ours ,pull the ring off a nice cool beer , how good can it get???[:)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Gale force winds across the country, damp, cold. Government budget announces rises in duty on fuel, booze, ciggies.

Got back home, pulled the ring off a nice cool beer, how good can it get??? [:D][:D][:D]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.