Some Busy Traffic Police Yesterday.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Some Busy Traffic Police Yesterday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

It looks like the Traffic Police were busy yesterday on the M5 during my trip down to Southampton. I saw a Traffic Police Officer on this bridge walking back to his car. A little further on down the motorway, I saw a car that had been pulled over by another Traffic Police Officer. Then a couple of hundreds further on there was another one, stopped this time by an unmarked car. Then further on yet another, then another and then still another further on. That was five in all. Looks like, as all the Traffic cars were busy, the policeman on the bridge didn’t think it was worth checking for anymore miscreants yet.

TT07
    Participant

In a perfect world the Police were pulling vehicles over to compliment drivers on the excellance of their driving, dont suppose that was the case though! On the subject of Police, a few weeks back I was running extremely low on fuel, and whilst in search for some I rode along at 40 in a 60, there was no other vehicles around bar me and my mate then out of nowhere this Police motorcycle went past gesticulating at me to go faster; I thought I can’t do right for doing wrong!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

@B2BM – Welcome back Mike, it’s been a while. Had a good summer? Sorry to read in your blog that you dropped the GSX.

@TT07 – You should have videoed it. A licence to go faster!

Born2BMild
    Participant

Thanks ID. Still waiting for the summer lol. The bike is fine thanks. There was not any damage done. I managed to cushion t with my leg, lol.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.