Sexist Nonsense……………

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Sexist Nonsense……………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    speedy claire
    Participant

Having been sent a number of emails recently involving scantily clad men I feel it`s about time I spoke up to say that personally, I feel pictures of this nature are extremely offensive and disrespectful. As soon as I receive these “pictures” I delete them immediately from my male (sorry…..mail) box! Just in case you`re unclear of the type of mail I`m talking about, this is the type of thing:-

CamisasMojadas1.jpg
    and this

” />CamisasMojadas2.jpg

Here`s another I received today……..

CamisasMojadas3.jpg

They just keep coming!………

CamisasMojadas4.jpg

It`s disgraceful….. is there no end to it!!!!

CamisasMojadas5.jpg

I`m really sorry bout this!…….

CamisasMojadas6.jpg

I truly apologise if the posting of these pics has offended any of the male members but I had to make my point……. I guarantee you that I certainly won`t be posting any pictures of this nature on this forum!!

xmas_1.gif

Merry Xmas Girls

xmas.gif

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Gix
    Participant

Now how come I never get emails as interesting ooops I mean offensive as this??????[:o)][8)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Cheers Lol! Ya made my day Lol! Thankyou for letting us know about these scandolous pics, hope you have recovered ok by seeing such obscenities! I have yet to recover lol! er hum now which one offended me the most, I must go back and have a look!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

XV16
    Participant

Tut Tut!

Come on boys surely we can beat that…

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of The Bike Forum and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

hey this is for us girls…bac to ur own thread lol

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

hey this is for us girls……bac to ur own thread lol

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

[:0][:0][:0][:o)]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

originally posted by Speedy Claire

I guarantee you that I certainly won`t be posting any pictures of this nature on this forum!!

Spoil sport!!![:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

PVCJOLIE.jpg

Revenge

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

speedy claire
    Participant

Hmmmmmm……… that`s a bit tame, ok I`ll post one just for the men

pic3.jpg

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

speedy claire
    Participant

No.4 offends me Barmy…… his undies (yuk!) something “draws” me to number 6 but I`m not sure what it is (evil snigger!)

Gix
    Participant

Yes there is something about no.6 I cant quite get my mo….. er I mean head round……maybe its cos I prefer a bloke with a hairy chest hmmmmmmm.[:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

and it certainly looks like the waters warm……36_2_22_1_.gif

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

suzukifreak
    Participant

Picture_236414851424393407_thumbnail.jpg

quote:

here puss puss [:p]

size does matter ;-)

Digger
    Participant

I was young and needed the money…

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.