Red 09 CBF125

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits Red 09 CBF125

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bantam_Sam
    Participant

I realise this is my first post and I’m sorry for making it a for sale post! However…

I have thought long and hard about this, but at the moment its getting so little use I can’t justify keeping it!

So, I have for sale a Red 09 plate CBF125, its done a smidge over 1000 miles (will confirm exact amount tonight)

All I want for it is enough to clear the finance… So £1,500 ono (under book price for this bike!)

It is in A1 condition I have never dropped it and there are no scratches at all anywhere on the bike.

Only 1 mod made to it… I fitted a Velcro Clock to the top of the handle bars very easy to remove if not wanted!

cbf-125.jpg

If its not sold by next month it’s going back to the finance company and I’d rather it went to someone who would actually get some enjoyment out of riding it that a finance company!

Oh and the Bantam will be put back on the road, so I won’t be bikeless!

HippoDrones
    Participant

got any actual pictures of your bike and maybe your rough location? :)

Welcome to the forum btw. Tell us about your Bantom :D

Radar

Welcome to the forum, shame you have to sell. Good luck with the Bantam btw!

I will check with my brother, he has been muttering about getting his CBT and buying a 125 on route to living out his long held dream of harley ownership

In the meantime this link will help you to explore the forum

https://www.bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

Bantam_Sam
    Participant

Pete, TBH the bike looks identical to the one in the picture, however I’ll dig the camera out tonight (if I remember) and take some pictures!

Location is roughly Portsmouth!

Thanks for the “forum index” Radar :) lots of interesting posts there… and a lot of names that I already know from the MG circles :) (Well I assume they are the same people)

When I get the hang of this forum software I’m sure I’ll be posting more :)

As for the Bantam, well the engine is in bits in my garage (behind three other bikes at the moment, not all mine am looking after some for a friend) as I seem to have snapped the gear selector spring!

TT07
    Participant

Welcome to TBF, can you tell us what else you’ve owned/ridden?

Bantam_Sam
    Participant

TT07, nothing else other than the CBF125 and the Bantam (which still isn’t on the road!)

Pictures of the actual bike for sale can be found here:

https://www.samdenton.co.uk/bike.html

As you can see I have young kids… and I’m a single Father, hence one of the main reasons for the sale.

Thanks
    Sam

HippoDrones
    Participant

are you the Sam I sold my alloys to mate?

Bantam_Sam
    Participant

Yes Pete :) See I said I knew a few names ;)

HippoDrones
    Participant

lol, hows you doin? Didn’t realise you were into the 2wheeled beasties. Think you were just having your kid when I last saw you

Bantam_Sam
    Participant

Yes, I think we were just having the first kid :) got two now!

Ahhh but since then I’ve got a divorce and she’s been arrested and is facing prison…

Always been into my Bikes :) just never been able to get on them very much (something always gets in the way).

You still got the Triumph? Oh and hows your back?

Radar

We’re going all ‘Freinds Reunited’ again! Had this happen a couple of times lately! The internt is a small world!

HippoDrones
    Participant

lol Radar :D

Wow, quite an eventful few years then mate! My back is fine ty, got rid of the Triumph, got a GSX-R then sold that and now into my supermotos and dirt bikes! :D

Bantam_Sam
    Participant

Funny you should mention the Dirt Bikes… My Bantam is the Dirt Bike model :)So that might be fun when the spring is replaced!

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha, you’ll have to bring it over to Gingers Farm some time! :D

Radar

Check out the ‘Members Bikes’and Supermoto and off-road sections…loads of stuff on Petes bikes in there

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.