Poor little girl

Home Forums CRASH! Poor little girl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

My first crash wasn’t all that impressive but what happened afterwards amazed me. About a week after getting the bike I was speeding in and out of lanes on wet roads in Scotland (stupid, I know) when the car in front of me braked. I had to brake hard just as my front wheel reached the big wet slippy painted arrow in the middle of the lane. Earth, sky, earth, sky,……
    I didn’t get up because I was convinced I was in my bed asleep having a bad dream (?!?!). A few people got out of their cars to see if I was alright and one of them phoned an ambulance (which I didn’t need thankfully, god bless leather). A few minutes later one of them reached down and opened my visor. She abruptly stood up and told everyone in a shocked voice that (OH my God!) it was a girl lying there. The guy with the phone redialled 999 and told them to hurry up because the guy who came off his bike was actually a girl!
    In other words, if it was a guy, let him wait!!!

PS. I’ll always be grateful to the nice ambulance driver who not only didn’t charge me for the ambulance but got out a pair of pliers and straightened my gear lever so I could drive home.

Gix
    Participant

He He. Peoples reactions when I take off my helmet and they realise that I am a female on a sports bike, it still amazes me, and in this world when we are all meant to be equal too!
    Lucky you didn’t damage yourself though! I am not sure whether we bounce better than men do or if we are able to cope with more pain! Can’t imagine a bloke coping with childbirth! ;-)

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Christina
    Participant

It’s so bad I’ve even been wolf whistled by girls when I’ve been getting off the bike. The reaction when I took the helmet off was hilarious! Never seen faces go that red before.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

A male friend of mine (honest!) has been caught out the other way round, leching at the tightly leathered rear end of a long blonde haired biker who pulled up. Yep, it was a bloke and we still tell that story to anyone who meets him for the first time.

Don’t knock the wolf-whistles Christina, I’d be happy to get them! Welcome to the forum by the way.

PS Childbirth looks easy – you try standing next to the mother, being sworn at and gripped so tightly that the blood stops circulating!

wheelie
    Participant

With you on that one ID [xx(]

Hey Christina, do you ever whistle back at the girls? [:p]

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

Gix
    Participant

He he. I can see you boys are gonna stick together on this one!

Rebel with a cause!

Lex
    Participant

Riding a Superdream is more painful than childbirth. I have not had any kids (wot with being a male!), but I cam’t of anything worse than a Superdream, so that seals it for me! Sorry girls.

Christina
    Participant

You’re just showing what weeds you men are Lex.
    I drive a 14 year old Honda NSR to work every day. I’m clocking up nearly 500 miles a week in all weathers surrounded by maniac Irish drivers. I’d like to see you try that. Wouldn’t last a day by the sound of it.

I might try whistling back at the girls, wheelie. I’ll let you know what happens. [;)]

Gix
    Participant

Ha ha haha ha he he he, cripes i’ve just fallen off my chair! Nice one Christina! Thats told em! He he he he! Lucky men arent th ones who bear children eh? Human race would be extinct by now!!!

Rebel with a cause!

Lex
    Participant

I’m no weed – I can crush beer cans!!

I do need a vice and some help though…

Anyway childbirth can’t be tough, my old Irish Granny managed it 17 times!!

Gix
    Participant

I should think it would have been like shelling peas by then mate!

Rebel with a cause!

Christina
    Participant

What is the difference between a man and childbirth?

One can be terribly painful and sometimes almost unbearable while the other is just having a baby.

[:p]

XV16
    Participant

Ouch!!!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.

Gix
    Participant

Ahhh! There are exeptions!

Whats the difference between men and condoms?

Condoms have evolved – they are no longer thick and insensative![:p]

But like I said, there are some rare exceptions! [;)]

Rebel with a cause!

GSX Rat
    Participant

How many women with pmt does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to do it

One to hold the chocolates

Three to bitch about her husband

Her husband to do it properly

All of them to moan he should have done it sooner!

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat / Honda250 Rat Racer

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.