Nick change.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Nick change.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Speed Monster
    Participant

Can any of you fine mods please do me a favour and change my nick to Speed Monster. Fast Enough is just too damn gay! (And NO, before anybody even thinks it I am not a shirt lifter[:I][:I])Thanks muchly in advance!

GSF K1
    Participant

Bit he’s the only “monster” in the vilage!

Speed Monster
    Participant

Hehehehehe!! Nowt wrong with bacardi and coke!![;)][;)][;)]

Gix
    Participant

Only admin can do the name change hun so you will have to be waiting till ID returns from his holiday.

Speed Monster
    Participant

okey dokey hun. No probs thanks![:D][:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Rob, How’s ya doin lol?

Speed Monster
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Hi Rob, How’s ya doin lol?

Hiya Carmen hun! It was good to talk to ya again last night! Was good night down in Poole! I even think my better half is starting is starting to catch the bug after being there last night! I’m trying to wean her off the idea of 3 wheels![:D][:D] I’m all over the place at the mo, trying to sort out all sorts of things, new house, new job and everything that goes with them!

Hows you and yours??

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lol Fine Rob, got to admit I just lurve 2 wheels! :) Good luck with the move lol I dont envy you! So are ya moving to Southampton?

Looking very much forward to party on Saturday should be a bloody good night, looking forward to meeting Sid and R6bird :) And if we dont see ya at the party hopefully will get to see you down Poole! :)

Speed Monster
    Participant

Yup, hopefully, Southampton Carmen if all goes according to plan, maybe even in the new forest. fingers crossed eh? we’ll get it sorted!!
    As for the 2 wheels thing, i’ll never be without a bike again!![:D]

ScooterChic
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fast Enough

Yup, hopefully, Southampton Carmen if all goes according to plan, maybe even in the new forest. fingers crossed eh? we’ll get it sorted!!
    As for the 2 wheels thing, i’ll never be without a bike again!![:D]

good luck with the move[:)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi, back off hols now. New details sent by email for the name change.

I’m sure you have considered that the new initials are S & M ……[:D]

Speed Monster
    Participant

Thanks I.D.! I had considered the initials, but sadly not even the Mrs will spank me!![:o)][:o)][:o)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

muahaha :P

barmy_carmy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Speed Monster

Thanks I.D.! I had considered the initials, but sadly not even the Mrs will spank me!![:o)][:o)][:o)]

Hahahahahahahahaha! Hey Rob, like the new nickname lol! Hope ya manage to find somewhere down here soon lol![;)] Looking forward to playing wiv ya[;)][:I] oh erm that sounds rood dunnit? I meant on the bikes lol![:p][}:)]

Speed Monster
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

quote:

Originally posted by Speed Monster

Hahahahahahahahaha! Hey Rob, like the new nickname lol! Hope ya manage to find somewhere down here soon lol![;)] Looking forward to playing wiv ya[;)][:I] oh erm that sounds rood dunnit? I meant on the bikes lol![:p][}:)]

[:D]I seem to have that effect on you women hun! Thay all wanna get rood with me! don’t know what it is i do!![:o)][:o)][:0][:0]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.