Motorcycle Show 2006 – Birmingham NEC

Home Forums Meetings and events Motorcycle Show 2006 – Birmingham NEC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

The exciting features in store for visitors to this year’s International Motorcycle and Scooter Show have been announced, and include off-road riding and stunt performances.

Running from October 27 to November 5 at the Birmingham NEC arena, the event will cater to the tastes of all motorcycle enthusiasts.

Harley Davidson are running the V Rod Experience, there’ll be live action stunt riding, a chance to try off-roading and a giant screen for the live broadcast of the thrilling finale to the MotoGP season.

Finlay McAllan, managing director of MCI Exhibitions, said: “This year’s show’s interactive features have increased for 2006 and as with last year participants will need to bring their bike licence and pass a breathalyser test in order to have a go on the bikes.”

Yahama will be running a SuperMoto School, BSM return with their training centre and there’ll be Mini Moto racing too.

Undeniably, however, the pull for many of the visitors will be the chance to admire some of the finest motorcycles that money can buy – vehicles that finding low cost motorcycle insurance for would be a definite challenge.

As well as modern monsters, there’ll be an impressive range of classic bikes on show, with a range of early, pioneering bikes being supplied courtesy of the National Motorcycle Museum.

Radar

I would be up for a forum meet, I have not been since 2003

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/bike-show-birmingham-nec-uk-23-11-03/&SearchTerms=NEC

sid
    Participant

i usually go on the last sunday but suggest a day (as long as its a weekend) and we’ll try for another meet up

ScooterChic
    Participant

me and b2bm went last year it was the first time b2bm had been.i have been 3 times before.we minet go again this year b2bm works is only down the road from the nec.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.