Morning!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Morning!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

morning

Radar

Welcome back Sid, how are things in XJR land?

sid
    Participant

hibernating but soon to be sharing workshop space with an sv650s i bought hev :)

katana
    Participant

Bloody hell mate: long time , no natter.

Good to hear from you again.

sid
    Participant

cheers kat biking world has been a bit dry of late been concentrating on france and the kids (who are 5 and 2 next month ffs) i still blame id for that lol

Radar

LOL.

sid
    Participant

DSC_0527.jpg

HippoDrones
    Participant

heya [:)]

sid
    Participant

how ya doin pete

HippoDrones
    Participant

am good Sid ta [:)]

Radar

That wooden floor will be grat to finish off the XJR on!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

quote:

Originally posted by sid

… concentrating on france and the kids (who are 5 and 2 next month ffs) i still blame id for that lol

It wouldn’t be the first time I got blamed for someone else’s kids. Tell them “Uncle ImperialData” says hi [:D]

So how are you guys keeping? Sounds like things are moving on the French front, I’m guessing that’s a pic of a soon-to-be finished bedroom in the French house. What’s the latest, have you retired yet?

Say hi to Hev for me

Digger
    Participant

Hello Sid,how`s it hangin.Good to hear from you again mate.Glad you still got the bike and the Mrs getting a new bike.

sid
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

quote:

Originally posted by sid

… concentrating on france and the kids (who are 5 and 2 next month ffs) i still blame id for that lol

It wouldn’t be the first time I got blamed for someone else’s kids. Tell them “Uncle ImperialData” says hi [:D]

So how are you guys keeping? Sounds like things are moving on the French front, I’m guessing that’s a pic of a soon-to-be finished bedroom in the French house. What’s the latest, have you retired yet?

Say hi to Hev for me

thats 2 of the three upstairs bedrooms and the landing dave just snagging to do on that side the other 2 bedroom are at a similar level,kitchens pretty much finished as is the 1st bathroom, lounge dinning room and 2nd bathroom need a bit more then its onto the workshop and garage(integral before we move or i cant take the bikes lol#)
    were all good ellies loving school and doing very well lillie is just a little pest lol

sid
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Hello Sid,how`s it hangin.Good to hear from you again mate.Glad you still got the bike and the Mrs getting a new bike.

hey digger cheers mate hows you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.