Mika Ahola, Enduro World Champ, Dies After Trainin

Home Forums Supermoto and off-road Mika Ahola, Enduro World Champ, Dies After Trainin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Radar

thumb_mika_ahola_rip.jpg

Mika Aloha has passed away. The five time Enduro champion suffered severe internal injuries following a training accident in Spain. Aloha spent a few weeks in the hospital but succumbed to his injuries this morning. Ahola was 37.

Mika Ahola won five consecutive Enduro championships (from 2007 to 2011) across three divisions (E1, E2, and E3). Ahola was also claimed the Six Days Enduro title 7-times as part of the Finnish. Ahola won three individual titles at the event.

Ahola announced his retirement from off-road racing earlier this year, saying:

“I gave it my all, and even though the sport took a lot, it also rewarded me with more than I could have ever imagined when I first started…. I have fulfilled my ambitions and I feel that it is time to move on and see what else the world has to offer.”

Source:
    https://www.allaboutbikes.com/motorcycle-sports/endurance-cross-country-racing/6629-mika-ahola-enduro-world-champ-dies-after-training-accident

HippoDrones
    Participant

incredibly sad news, the skills these riders have is unbelievable…..tragic loss to the sport and motorcycling as a whole.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.