Matts Charity Rally to Mongolia (via China) Thread

Home Forums Biking abroad Matts Charity Rally to Mongolia (via China) Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

so how you feeling now matt?

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by matt splat

Nothing will stop me making the trip mate.

Im just sleeping a lot at the moment, still have pain in my lungs after 10 days of anti biotics. I feel like Ive been ten rounds with Tyson.

Its not the best start to the rally, but it is what it is.

Know how you feel hun, I spent 5 days in hospital over 2 years ago with it. Everything is crossed for you that you dont develop pleurisy as a result. If you are coughing lots try Boots own bronchial mix (urgh) to try ease it, cos apparently it was excessive coughing that caused the protective sack around my lungs to inflame and that took ages to ease in the end. Ooh and eat lots of chicken soup (urgh again)! Good luck and keep us updated!

matt splat
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words Gix.

Im starting to feel a lot better, still only running on 80% energy, but I feel a little stronger every day.

The bike is packed, my paperwork and visa’s are all in order……6 days till I leave Belgium :)

TT07
    Participant

Good Luck Mate.
    Will you have the means to let us all know how you will be progressing on the MASSIVE journey, or do we await a whacking great report upon your return?, also how long are you expected to be away for? Wishing you the very best of health too.

Radar

Matt is now on his way, Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.