MANCHESTER BIKE TRAINING

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise MANCHESTER BIKE TRAINING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    roadrider
    Participant

Hi,

I run and joint own Road Rider Motorcycle Training School, based in Droylsden, Manchester. Myself and fellow business partner/Instructor set up our school in Droylsden just under a year ago now at the Aldwinians RUFC. Expecting our first year of business to be quiet we have been suprised and overwhelmed by the amount of work we have had! I’m not complaining this has been great! We have worked 6-7 days most weeks, Training, Maintaining bikes and booking students in. Not to mention the never ending paper work.

As I say we’ve been very busy and have had a lot of great customers. As we are dedicated to Motorbikes and love our chosen profession, teaching others how to ride, we invested our hard earned income into the school, rather than ourselves.
    To aid our students confidence and enjoyment, we replaced our staid GS500’s with Supermoto bikes. Then set about tuning up a DRZ400SM to use as a low seat height DAS bike. At great expense and time & effort we finally had a low seat height DRZ powerfull enough for the DAS test (not an easy feat).

Where am I going with all this… Well after working so hard to get the best bikes possible for testing and learning and making such an effort to have a low seat height DAS bike SOME BAS*ARDS CAME ALONG AND ROBBED US!!!!!

To say we are gutted is a huge understatement.

The reason why I write all this is not for sympathy but for help…
    We had our container at the RUFC broken into on Monday 21st of May’08 at night. 2 DRZ400SM’s and a CCM644DS were taken and the other 644 pulled apart and dumped. All bikes were yellow or yellow/white. The ‘L’ plates, Reg plates and VIN numbers will have been removed. However supermoto’s are not your usual off-road bike, so if you do see any of these bikes around the Droylsden, Failsworth, Audenshaw area please call us or the Police (not that they will do anything!)

Tel: 0161 223 1096 / 07877664291

Thanks

Digger
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this mate,it just makes you sick when this happens,hope you get a result in finding the bikes(or the TW%TS who took them.)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yup, sorry to hear that too. This type of theft seems more and more organised these days. What do you mean by ‘pulled apart’ was the other 644 joyridden?

ScooterChic
    Participant

sorry to hear the bad news about the bikes hope you fined them soon

Radar

Swines, hope you get sorted RR, I will keep an eye on E Bay too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.