Lord Vader Destroys Brands GP Circuit…..

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Track days Lord Vader Destroys Brands GP Circuit…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

I heard from a mate that my favourite circuit was running a trackday so 7 of us invaded.
    With the horrid weather the day before and cross-ply tyres I was a little nervous to say the least but the sun shone (mostly sort of) and a proper hoot was had. I went in the novice group as I didn’t want to hold up other riders or be in their way which was a good plan, I was faster than most but there were a good handful of bikes which were making me look like I was going backwards.
    The lil Guzzi was awesome, the tyres were limited by lean angle but never scary except for a slide entering the start/finish straight on the first session, I compensated for lack of bike lean/ground clearance by hanging off as far as I dared.
    I even managed to overtake an RGV250 on a corner too! :D
    I am still waiting for the digital images of the day but have cobbled together a lil vid from most of my sessions into one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpiCyyweZZk

Radar

My God Pete, looks like you and Lord Vader put oon a hell of a show…love it! ;D

ses310

Looks awesome!

HippoDrones
    Participant
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Great vid Pete. Looks like you had a great day for it and managed to give the Guzzi a fitting send-off.

katana
    Participant

Reckon you should start your own track day company!

Inappropriate track animals

HippoDrones
    Participant

haha :D that would be quite awesome :D

Radar

What a cracking idea!

So good it deserves its own thread!

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/inappropriate-track-day-bikes-make-a-nomination/

HippoDrones
    Participant

Just updated the link to the video as it has moved to my new channel.

Radar

You will have to have another go with it transformed!

HippoDrones
    Participant

absolutely. Plan will be to run the Indy circuit. Although it is less fun it will give me a lap time to compare it with the Husky and my old K7 GSXR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.