Long Journeys

Home Forums Survival skills Long Journeys

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hey Max, I thought your loved one WAS your settee!

I guess I sing without realising it. New helmets should come with a voice recorder that you can download and playback later. Would probably need a swear filter though too.

matt splat
    Participant

I love riding and I love singing when Im riding. I have a zumo so fortunatly I can combine these activities.

My wife has to put up with my wailing constantly.

But back to the saviour sing song point, I was riding through Poland, late last autumn (Micheal Palins fault). I had been rained on for 15 hours a day, for five days non stop, the temperature never rose above 5 degrees. Apart from wet feet, I was as warm as toast (if not too warm), loving the wet, for the most part dry under my waterproofs and I sang my head off the whole time!

Brilliant, I’d do it again tomorrow!

matt splat
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Had a mate who dropped out in conversation that he used to wear ladies tights on the winter journeys. I strongly advise that if you do this, don’t tell your mates about it. And if you do, then please don’t start discussing which denier are the best on this forum, we may attract the wrong crowd…..

Merino wool, accept no substitues [?]

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by matt splat

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Had a mate who dropped out in conversation that he used to wear ladies tights on the winter journeys. I strongly advise that if you do this, don’t tell your mates about it. And if you do, then please don’t start discussing which denier are the best on this forum, we may attract the wrong crowd…..

Merino wool, accept no substitues [?]

Sounds like the voice of experience talking their Matt old pal!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.