kawasaki ex 250 ninja for sale

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits kawasaki ex 250 ninja for sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    slim
    Participant

This is the mrs bike, 4 months old on a 10 plate & only covered 260 miles so obviously as brand new, not even due its first service yet !Ive ridden it & it really is an ideal lighweight bike with fuel injection & i would imagine plenty of poke once run in

These are £4,100 new so offers around £3,600 seems fair

Radar

Certainly does Slim. How come getting rid of it so soon?

Good to see you posting again, how are the various projects progressing?

slim
    Participant

Hiya radar
    good to be back mate, we’re selling because we’ve simply got too many bikes & not enough space at the moment,may have to sell my vfr soon as well the cash would be good too lol

only got one project at the moment (unstarted) old kwak frame some modern running gear & am on the look out for a gpz900 or 1000rx motor so stick in it :-)

Radar

Pointed this out to a friend who is looking to buy a new EX250 Ninja. Hope it works out for both of you.

Project sounds interesting. GPz900s seem to of gone properly classic, so a GPZ1000RX motor might be a better (cheaper??) bet.

How about a ZX10 motor? (The original 1989 model)

slim
    Participant

Hi guys & girls, ive been having trouble getting on here again due to my broardband provider being taken over, hopefully its sorted now.

The bike is now on ebay with a start price of £3000 & around 4 days to run i can see us taking a BIG hit on this :-(

zx10 motor isnt any good for my project radar as the downdraft carbs would be a pain to fit in the frame

Radar

The lad bought a new 60 plate in the end. Did you manage to sell yours on ebay?

slim
    Participant

Hi radar … no it didnt sell & i’m really out of space now so had to put my vfr on there :-(

Radar

Sorry to hear that Slim, didn’t you have a RF900 at one point too?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.