I’ve lost my virginity!

Home Forums Members’ bikes I’ve lost my virginity!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

Aboo halloo to you all, sorry been away for a bit and off again today, travelling to Hull on the bike, so shud be good!

Well getting back to the nature of the this topic! Yes it’s true I’ve lost my biker forum Virginity! On Tuesday 16th, I met with Gixerchick in Buxton and she guided me to Bassets Pole, where we met up with Thumper, so I can honestly say that I am now no longer a forum virgin!

However, I can also say that WOW wot a rider gix is! I don’t think she realised how much of a novice I was, and she sped off into the sunset with me hanging off my handlebars, arse cheeks clenched and doing stuff I’d never done before!

As the storey goes, I passed last year on a GN125 and went out and bought an SV650 (gulp!), I only got out maybe half a dozen times, it wasn’t far and it was with my ex who was so analy retentive, he was constipated (don’t do this, do this, that’s not right, don’t do that etc!). So when we split, I thought shoot, this is it sink or swim, well I decided to take of my armbands and swim as hard as I could. I’ve still not had that much experience, but I’ve been to Matlock, chesterfield, Sherburn in Elmet amongst a few places and I’ve been building up gently!

Until the whirlwind hit! The “GIXERCHIC”! Boy wot a rider, if she was a bloke she’d have balls of rock solid steel! She rides with confidence and passion, and although her brakes were playing her up and her brake fluid was boiling over and spilling onto the bike, there was no stopping her, she was a woman possesed! Bloody fantistic I say, and I can’t wait to be more like her on the road!

She took me along some fantastic roads and the ride was the best I’d ever had, I felt safe with her in front, up until she saw some straw in the middle of the road that had come off a truck and decided to kick it as she was riding along, so I then had to try and avoid the back lash ha ha ha ha wot a giggle! We turned a corner and there was a massive dump of straw and I was kinda hoping she’d leave that and thankfully she did!

We met up with Thumper as Bassets Pole and boy I can honestly say, I have met two of the most fantastic people ever, they are really great folks, smashing sense of humour, Thumps is generous to a fault! (thanks for the burger etc. mate!) and they have restored my faith in the human race!

Thanks for everything guys and I look forward to meeting up with more of you at a later date! Until then, be safe, be happy, be wild! x x x [}:)] [:D] [:p]

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

Hey girl where ya bin??? Glad you enjoyed the ride! Gotta sort out another soon….was only me and Radar at Cat & Fiddle but we gotta sort something out b4 weather gets too bad.
    Sorry bout the straw….big kid aint I? Oh and er £300 down the line and brakes are ok now….at that cost they should be bloody gold![:p] Good job I dont use em too much![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice words poohchick and congrats on losing your cherry. And what a way to do it, a ride with gixerchic! Good job she had no brakes…..

Radar

The girl can go ~ especially for a Nun!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Oi!!!![}:)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

She has a “habbit” of riding to the edge!!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

Never gonna live it down am I???? LOL!
    So come one then GSF, you gotta faster bike now…..when you gonna attend a meet and show a mere girlie how to ride a sportsbike????[}:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Great Pooh chick! Sounds like you had a fantastic ride Lol! Wish I was there with ya Lols!
    Oi Radar n GSF, GC had kicked the habbit now Lol! Totally agree with ya poohchick, they are a great bunch here with a good sense of humour! Wah hey!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

Gix… still havent found a way of keeping my pipe alight… and the slippers just dont work too well on the pedals. As for exercising my labradore.. not found a leade clip on the ZX yet. Just realised that theres nowhere to store my Sunday papers.

Gix
    Participant

Pedals? I know kawasakis dont go too good but hadn’t realised you needed to pedal![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Sorry… foot-stool

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.