introduction

Home Forums Members’ bikes introduction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tigerade
    Participant

hi all, tigerade here, nothing to do with kellogs frosties mixed with lucozade, it is because my hair has tiger streaks and i love tigers.
    gotto say, its a well put together site and when i am not rebuilding bikes, will keep me eye on the site and new topics.
    currently have 4 bikes, rf900 (being rebuilt as we speak) commemorative kevin schwantz rg 250 gamma, a real gem of a bike and is next on the list for rebuilding and polishing, a yamaha virago (or should i say, my wife, lins, its her bike really, and a fzr 600, currently in bits and awaiting its intergration to become a wild chopper. (loved diablos account of india, my wife and i completed a 2 week balls out, 2800km enduro ride through southern India going way up high into the ghats and jungles on ass breaking enfield bullets, (the seats are real bad, so after 10 minutes yer ass knows about it, will do a write up and add to the site along with loads of pictures and advice should any other nutter want to do the same, or try northern india. plus as an after thought if you are having any trouble finding parts for bikes, have some contacts where we will search and find the stuff you are looking for. catch yer all later

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site tigerade. Sounds like you have quite a collection there. Indian touring sounds fantastic, got any pics? Love that word ghats (twisty roads) think we need a word like that in English. Would you try the Indian trip on anything other than an Enfield bullet?

GSX Rat
    Participant

ey oop tigerade, wlecome to the forum – and in the spirit of other forums it’s the new guys round. So, lager over here for me m8!
    Where bouts are you?

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Radar

Welcome to the Forum. Good collection of bikes there. The Yamahas especially! The Diablo posts are well worth reading as you say.
    Look forward to hearing more about your adventures and bikes, especially more detail on that Indian blast on the Enduros.

Love the ghats too for bends. Some Geordie bikers I used to know called good road “Crankies” if memory serves. Tends to conjure up images of a crap Scottish comedy duo though!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Welcome to the forum tigerade. Another midlander I see.
    WMW! hehehe

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.