i just very nearly cacked myself

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise i just very nearly cacked myself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

i dont know about you lot but i dont expect things to go wrong like 30 meters from your house, it normally waits ’til youre on the open road. i was minding my own business, not breaking the speed limit, just round the corner from my house, theres always loads of ar**holes that park on both sides of the road….then this guy sticks his hand up and it looks like hes waving to this couple on the otherside of the road, next thing i know one of these runs out from behind a van,

https://www.bbpress.nl/annuals/images/world_bullmastiffs_15.jpg

i give it a proper good clout with the R/H side crash protector as i come to a halt. was the quickest emergency stop ive ever performed, i didnt even have time to pull the clutch in so stalled it.
    the guy came upto me and i started sweaing as usual and he apologises…..job done…couldnt have been a smaller dog though ey

dont ask me how the dog is….i dont care :P my bike has more scratches now :@

md24v4
    Participant

hit a horse! i mean dog i mean house i mean small country i mean planet!!!

BigBen
    Participant

:D should have just shoe-ed the ba**ard!

md24v4
    Participant

or kicked it like i did with that pheasant one castle howard road!!

BigBen
    Participant

haha., bit of a difference in size and weight and ability to kick an animals head off unfortunately but probably good for the jest

BigBen
    Participant

and ive just flattened a headgehog…..not good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.