HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT

Home Forums Jokes and games HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TT07
    Participant

[:)]
    *This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.* *HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?* *You have to try this please, ***it takes 2 seconds**.. I could not
    believe** *this*! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon…………. This
    will** **confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can’t. It is pre-programmed in your brain!**

**1.** **While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles….**

*2. Now, while doing this, draw the number ‘6’ in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.*

**I told you so! And there’s nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you’ve not already done so.**[:)]

CCRevell
    Participant

Can’t believe I’ve actually sat for over 10 minutes trying to do this!!! If you start the 6 from the middle and write it clockwise to the top it kinda works!!! I need to get a life lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.