How naughty are you?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe How naughty are you?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    The Beast
    Participant

[:p]yeah yeah yeah[:p]

Matt Black… The ultimate chrome cleaner..

Gix
    Participant

36_1_41_1_.gif

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSX Rat
    Participant

It was the drug smuggling that pushed it up i think, still a bag of weed and some mushrooms left over from a weekend in amsterdam in your pocket, that you only remembered once you were approaching french customs still counts….

Good job i was stoned at the time otherwise i might have worried about it a bit more!

Had to laugh though, the customs guy got on the front of the coach, said everyone hold up your passport – everyone did, he took a quick look down the aisle and got off – thank fu$k for lazy frenchmen…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

safgan
    Participant

What a bloke you’ve got here 47 years at her majesty’s and 7k fine and I’m only 18!

Digger
    Participant

Dodgey

27 years and a £5000 fine….good boy I am.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Dodgey

27 years and a £5000 fine….good boy I am.

Take it easy out there

[:o)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Know whay ya mean bout a weekend in Amsterdam gsx. Hehehehehe! and blimmin good weekend it was Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.